Our Year In Review...2023
As we reflect on the challenges and successes of the past year in the industry, we take great pride in our company's achievements. Our commitment to delivering quality in our production has always gone hand in hand with our dedication to assisting housebuilders in reaching their targets whilst supporting our local community.
Our LJC team achieved so much in 2023. This year we...
- Maintained a Construction Quality Review (CQR) score of 5.15 across the business
- Achieved 94% of our customer care SLAs
- Funded another 9 NVQ qualifications
- Introduced another 17 trainees into the industry
Continued investment in ourselves, the future of the company, and the future of the industry....
- Growing LJC - This year we're proud to have begun working with 3 new housebuilders!
- Further investment in the carpenters of the future - Established a new apprenticeship programme for 2024! More to come on this in the new year... Capentryacademy.co.uk
- Crunching down the data - Developed analysis for our technical teams on squeaky floors - If any clients would like this please get in contact.
- Helping to keep occupants and buildings safe with our Fire Door Training - We have provided Fire Door Training to both our own carpenters and a number of our client's Site Teams.
This has been an award-winning year for LJC, we've received some incredible customer care feedback and we're proud to have contributed to some important charitable causes with our golf days, continued our annual support pledge to construction community charity The Lighthouse Club and provided support to those in need with our Christmas donations.
And there will be more of the same from us in 2024, as we continue to invest and develop in our team, the next wave of carpenter talent and the business as a whole!
So whilst we shut the doors for the Christmas break, here's to a healthy and successful 2024 for all.
We wish all of our Clients, Suppliers and our team here at LJC a very merry Christmas!