Continued Commitment to Customer Care - LJ Receives Great Feedback
Customer care has always been a priority for LJ Construction, and with 2022's introduction of The New Homes Ombudsman Service & New Homes Quality Board, it's more important to the wider industry than ever.
Launched last October, The New Homes Ombudsman Service impartially investigates complaints about New Homes.
The independent service exists to help customers resolve issues with their new homes and its introduction has been a positive step for the industry, customers and, ultimately, new homeowners.
Ensuring new homeowners are happy is vitally important to us, and we continue to further invest in our Customer Care arm to ensure defect resolution is achieved and SLAs hit in every instance.
Some of our recent feedback is a testament to the team and shows that the full defect resolution approach ensures a positive outcome for all customers:
- "A lovely young man Ollie attended on Monday, 4th September. What a wonderful, pleasant, and helpful young man. He did a terrific job!" September 2023
- "This is what service is about, thank you." September 2023
- "Really happy with the works your guys did, can't thank you enough...they were friendly and professional and did a fantastic job." July 2023
- "I would like to take the opportunity to update you on the extremely high level of professionalism and workmanship of the works carried out to our property. The task was immensely time-consuming and labour-intensive; however, it was completed with utmost care and minimal external/internal wall damage, execution to detail and plastered/painted to a high standard. Jason must be commended, as he is highly competent and a perfectionist in his work." July 2023
- "I just wanted to say that the guys that came out were absolutely great and I just wanted them to get some positive feedback. Really helpful, professional, and explained everything they were doing. Represented your company really well." April 2023
Thank you to all the homeowners who took the time to send their positive feedback and huge thanks to Dasher, Jason, Ollie, Dale and Liam, and Jack who navigates it all internally.
We're delighted with the feedback that reflects the care and attention we put into all our Customer Care projects.